Re: Proposed module: gnome-main-menu

Rodney Dawes wrote:

Perhaps we should also look at how people use the places menu, and why
they find it so necessary to have.

Here is how I use them:
 - Remote locations: I have one by single server I need to access, for
   studies, work or website. That makes 8.
 - Local bookmarks: $HOME, documents related to studies, root of my
   source tree.

I don't think beagle would be of much help, since it can't handle remote locations afaik, and would probably not handle my local ones efficiently (source trees are tree-ish by essence)

But we're not discussing the inclusion of Beagle, are we ?