Re: Proposed module: gnome-main-menu

On 1/9/07, BJörn Lindqvist <bjourne gmail com> wrote:
If it is replacing, it is replacing the whole Foot menu + Program menu
+ System menu because they are all part of one applet.

I really hope that the module will not be included in addition to the
previous menu. It is just pointless and confusing to have two
different menu systems. Instead, let us choose the best one and stick
with that.

If that's the case -1 for me. It might be great for new users but I
tried it for a week and had to force myself to keep using it after day
1.

--
Travis Watkins
http://www.realistanew.com