Re: Call for a Gnome Media Center

> * Code in multiple places to make sure directory names are migrated
> when locale is changed.

People may (and often will) run programs in multiple locales at a time so
the migration thing probably doesn't matter.

Nautilus might want a menu option on a directory for

	"Make this my default directory for ..."
				Photographs, Documents , ...

which is a fairly easy to understand and natural thing

Trying to do clever automatic migration is hard, and we don't need to do
it so why complicate the problem space ?

> * Can gconf key values default to some localizable string?
> * Can places/bookmarks point to a value stored in a gconf key?

Alan