Re: Call for a Gnome Media Center

Hi,

> If Directory names are localized in the GUI do it really matter what
> they are called in the filesystem? I mean the whole Unix file hierarchy
> is essentially English as it is.

ACK, The problem is how far are that directory translated in the GUI. In
file chooser,t he "Desktop" folder is translated only in bookmarks.

Mac OS X has nice translation of folders. Even .app are replaced with
there names stored in a plist file (XML). Should we use Desktop +
Desktop.desktop in order to automatically translate the entry, hiding
the real one ?

Thanks.