Re: Call for a Gnome Media Center

[I'll note that the direction the rest of this thread has gone is
indicative of why I'm very, very pessimistic about the long-term
health of GNOME right now. Take this as a mild attempt to get back on
track by talking about users and user experience instead of
capitalization of directories which users should never see anyway, and
which has previously been discussed repeatedly, endlessly and without
resolution.]