Re: International Space Station Images

Emmanuele Bassi wrote:
So, the attitude we can expect from a person whom wants to contribute
something to GNOME in terms of organisation and policies is to try and
understand the current organisation, policies and goals; and only after
that, proposing to change something (complete with a nice road map and
rationales for every point).

Ciao,
 Emmanuele.

Hi, thanks for directions. :-)
My main suggestion is a position of a Gnome Moderator. It's difficult to prove his importance with a roadmap since it is only possible to appeal to a common sense and imagination: graphs won't help. By the way, here is a good description:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forum_moderator

My next point is that Gnome and GTK+ should part their ways (like Qt and KDE which are separate entities). I tried to explain rationales in my letter:
http://www.mail-archive.com/desktop-devel-list gnome org/msg06771.html