Re: Proposal: gnome-main-menu for inclusion in GNOME 2.18

On Tue, 2006-10-24 at 14:11 +0100, Iain * wrote:
> > [3] If there is another way, I couldn't find it
>
> You can drag them from lots of places to the main menu and they'll be added.

Thanks.  Unfortunately, this still seems pretty weird to me.  The
"Computer" menu closes as soon as I click somewhere else, which means
that to add something, I have to drag it to the "Computer" text on the
panel.  Again, this isn't easily discoverable.  What is really needed
(IMO) is an editor for the Favourites.  Something that's easy to
discover and use.

Don