Proposal: gnome-main-menu for inclusion in GNOME 2.18

Hi,

I would like to propose that the gnome-main-menu project -- found in
gnome-cvs under the module "slab" -- to be included in GNOME 2.18.

* It's stable, it's functionality having undergone many rounds of
  testing.

* It's been included in a variety of distributions, primarily in
  openSUSE.

* The user interface is the result of significant and iterative user
  testing.

I'm sure that there are a variety of issues surrounding my proposal as
it's my first one and I'm a bit confused by the whole process.  Lemme
know what they are.

Thanks!
Jim Krehl