Re: Proposal: gnome-main-menu for inclusion in GNOME 2.18

One question about slab:

Why does it start an entirely separate program when you select "More
Applications"?  On my system, this has a 2-3 second delay when pressing
this button the first time, and about slightly more than 1 second on
subsequent presses.