Re: Notifications for build & release issues: gnome-control-center

On Sat, 21 Oct 2006, Elijah Newren wrote:
On 10/21/06, Andreas Røsdal <andrearo pvv ntnu no> wrote:
Related to this discussion, I have a question:

Is it OK to depend upon the dependencies of the currently listed external
dependencies for GNOME 2.17.x?

I think we should instead try to make the list more complete.  If you
can point out a dependency of an official external dependency that
you'd like to explicitly depend upon, I don't think there'd be any
problem with just adding it to the list.

The dependency I was thinking about is expat, which fontconfig depends upon. If it's OK, I'll add it to the list, then.

 - Andreas