Re: Tomboy in Desktop

> > Stability for those who do use it.  Why force users to change?  Dont try
> > to assume you know best.

Predictable might have been a better choice of word for what I meant by
stable.  I'm saying that versions of Gnome 2.x should continue to offer
the same or very similar software and keep churn to an absolute minimun so
that users are not faced with a whole lot of relearning between each minor
release.

> I apologize for any stop energy I might have released accidentally.

... and for that reason I have kept my reply short for now and I'll
leave it until the next time something is suggested for removal.

Sincerely

Alan Horkan