Re: Tomboy in Desktop

On 22 Jul 2006, at 12:50, David Nielsen wrote:

Sticky Notes tends to get cluttered up for note taking while project
managing, it's an all or nothing interface whereas Tomboy allows me to
show only related notes. I normally prefer having only the set of
post-it notes I care about displayed rather than having my screen
covered in yellow goodness.

This seems to be about the most frequent gripe with the Sticky Notes applet, to be honest... perhaps we should re-start this thread with "assuming we're going to fix sticky notes to let you show/hide notes individually or in groups, do we want Tomboy in the desktop"? :)

Cheeri,
Calum.

mailto:calum benson sun com            Java Desktop System Team