Re: moving windows above the top panel

<quote who="Alan Cox">

> Qt now I believe adds scrollbars which is a bit of hack but didnt at the
> time.

Probably a result of Qtopia. If anyone wants to play with GNOME apps in a
bondage-and-discipline window manager, it's worth playing with Matchbox,
which was designed for embedded use. I use it on my old iBook, which is fast
enough to run applications designed for embedded use. ;-)

- Jeff

--
linux.conf.au 2005: April 18th-23rd                    http://linux.conf.au/

   "You know, the crunchy, folk-singer part of me wants to believe that a
     performance is a dialogue, but I can't hear a fucking thing you're
                          saying." - Ani DiFranco