Re: vcard-integration for gnome

<quote who="Darko Obradovic">

> if data-center doesn't trigger evolution as dependency, and provides
> generic data-locations, it would be the perfect thing for which I
> started this thread and should definitely be part of gnome.

Evo will depend on data-server. data-server will have standard APIs (though
probably not data locations, at least, they ought to be used behind the
APIs).

> Thanks for the hints, that slightly altered my opinion about the  contest.
> :)

Well, it's something we really have to try out to see if it works, and
Novell are ponying up the funds for a lot of cool GNOME work, so... :-)

- Jeff

     GDK (acronym): GNU's Not Unix Image Manipulation Program Tool-Kit
                                Drawing-Kit.