Re: vcard-integration for gnome

Isn't this in the works for the release of Evolution 2. If I'm not
mistaken the former "wombat" will be split out into a sort of contacts
database.

I am anxiously awaiting it as well, because I am working on some
interesting projects that will make good use such an infrastructure ;)

--
Eli M. Dow
Graduate Student HCI Group @ Clarkson University