Re: No Flags "Policy"

> Based on these premises, half of Europe is "a country". With a captial
> city (Brussels), and a single currency (the euro), and is composed of X
> number of "provinces".

The European Union doesn't have a single currency. The United Kingdom,
Sweden, Denmark and Finland still don't use the Euro.

Here is the proof: http://www.un.org/Overview/unmember.html

> And not to mention you can fight the SNP and the Welsh equivalent.
>
> Oh, the other clincher.
> England, Scotland, Wales and N. Ireland all have their own "national"
> football teams.

Well, none of those "coutries" are allowed to compete in the Olypic
Games. Why ? Because they are not countries.

> The fact that only one of them is any good is another matter.

One of them ? I don't even think so :)

--
Julien Olivier <julo altern org>