Re: No Flags "Policy"

> I think you're wrong. The United Kingdom is an official country, with a
> capital city (London) and a money (the Pound), and is composed of 4
> "provinces":

Based on these premises, half of Europe is "a country". With a captial
city (Brussels), and a single currency (the euro), and is composed of X
number of "provinces".

But I'm going to have to disagree with you, unless you can show actual
evidence of this claim.

And not to mention you can fight the SNP and the Welsh equivalent.

Oh, the other clincher.
England, Scotland, Wales and N. Ireland all have their own "national"
football teams.

The fact that only one of them is any good is another matter.

iain
--
"Miss Celine Dion sings lovesongs while our cities burn"