Re: Gnome desktop files doesn't follow the freedesktop standards

tis 2003-11-04 klockan 19.30 skrev Ole Laursen:
> I think I wrote that in another message, but:
>
>   Mozilla - internetsurfning
>   Konqueror - internetsurfning
>   Internetsurfning                [this one is Epiphany]

A quick look at Danish web sites and online dictionaries seems to
suggest that the Danish term for "web browser" is "webbrowser", and in
distinct form "webbrowseren".

So if I understand it correctly, the mentioned problem with the Danish
translation is that it is currently translated into something else
entirely, i.e. the equivalent of "internet surfing", and that this
fairly freeform translation doesn't fit well in this case. Is this
correct?

Christian