Re: GNOME Development Series Snapshot 2.3.0: "Mighty Atom"

On Sat, 2003-04-12 at 16:41, Jeff Waugh wrote:
> I would love to see a yummy, HIGgy, usable instant messaging app included in
> the Desktop release, even though I don't use them. ;-)

Gossip (from Codefactory) is shaping up to be a very nice Jabber client.

Maybe that could be in GNOME 2.6, as I doubt it will make 2.4 (unless
more people hack on it now), and the GNOME 2 port of Gabber appears to
be non-existent ATM.

Ross
                                      jabber: ross jabber debian net
                                    www: http://www.burtonini.com./