Re: GNOME Development Series Addition

On Sat, 2003-04-12 at 16:01, Ajit George wrote:
> Why not rename it "Personal Settings"/"Personal Preferences" which
> implies that its specific to each individual?

Argh, again RH-is-the-centre-of-the-world views.

What Personal Settings menu? I don't have a Personal settings menu
(Debian Sid, thus almost stock GNOME).

Red Hat add a Personal Setting menu, but debating the Red Hat menu is a
Red Hat issue, and should be done on Red Hat lists, not here. Please use
a stock GNOME before commenting on stock GNOME issues.

Maybe stock GNOME should have a Personal Settings menu. Maybe not.

Ross
                                      jabber: ross jabber debian net
                                    www: http://www.burtonini.com./