Re: Awesome new Mozilla roadmap!

Ali Akcaagac wrote:
bad press and the complaining users out then you are right. I would seriously wish that some of you people (in this case you) stop being so ignorant and start listening to the users instead glueing them TROLL stickers on the head.

I would seriously wish that some of you people (in this case you) stop being so ignorant and start writing some code instead glueing them CRAP stickers on the cvs head.

--
  Michele Campeotto - www.micampe.it

Se oltrepassi i limiti, i limiti si spostano con te
e non vai da nessuna parte.
    -- Vinicio Capossela