Re: [Usability]Preferences view ugliness
- From: Havoc Pennington <hp redhat com>
- To: Ettore Perazzoli <ettore ximian com>
- Cc: desktop-devel-list gnome org, usability gnome org
- Subject: Re: [Usability]Preferences view ugliness
- Date: 13 Mar 2002 14:50:17 -0500
Ettore Perazzoli <ettore ximian com> writes:
> (At the same time, the preferences view needs other fixes: e.g. it
> shouldn't say "/" in the title or the sidebar,
The way it works in 1.x is that there's a .directory file which causes
it to say "Preferences" instead.
Should definitely go in bugzilla.
] [Thread Prev