Re: background/font capplets
- From: Luis Villa <louie ximian com>
- To: Havoc Pennington <hp redhat com>
- Cc: Bradford Hovinen <hovinen ximian com>, Seth Nickell <snickell stanford edu>, desktop-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: background/font capplets
- Date: 13 Mar 2002 11:00:50 -0500
On Wed, 2002-03-13 at 10:47, Havoc Pennington wrote:
> Because we can't change the schemas later, because it's not a
> dangerous rewrite - the capplets are simple - and because the current
> stuff is really embarassingly bad.
If someone is going to vouch and say 'these are so simple as to not
present serious bugs' then I guess that's fine. I'm still very
uncomfortable with the precedent but I'll withdraw my specific
objections. Lets get this in ASAP so we can get it tested.
] [Thread Prev