Re: CDDB-Capplet [was Re: magicdev [was Re: Gnome-vfs blocks cddb-capplet. Why?]]

Maciej Stachowiak wrote:

(The one kind of hierarchy I think is OK is the kind that's unfolded -
Mac OS X System Preferences shows the icons for all the panels at
once, but breaks them into categories with a category name above each
row. This makes them easier to find than just a purely alphabetical
list, but would probably be nontrivial to implement with the Nautilus
icon view.)

Others have probably already said it, but is there any reason why we shouldn't create a custom nautilus view specially for the use in the control-center? This gives us the nautilus integration, and people can switch to the icon or list views if that is what they prefer.

James.