Re: beagle and evolution

On 6/9/06, Joe Shaw <joeshaw novell com> wrote:

It certainly sounds like it.  It seems as though Beagle isn't correctly
picking up changes to the on-disk mbox.

Having removed the beagle evolution index, and allowing it to rebuild
I re-ran the same "test" for the word "holiday" I am getting the same
broken results.

Can you file a bug about this, please?  Run beagled with "--debug
--allow-backend EvolutionMail" and attach the beagle and helper logs, so
we can see if there is anything obvious in there.

Do you want me to remove the existing logs and index first?

--
Rob