Re: beagle and evolution

On 6/5/06, D Bera <dbera web gmail com> wrote:
On Sunday 04 June 2006 22:15, Kevin Kubasik wrote:
> I think we have a date multiplier in the GaimLog backend, perhaps we
> should implement something similar in the Mail backends until we have
> more specific means of searching metadata? (ie. 'Mails sent this week')

Date queries are allowed by the daemon. See beagle-query --help. e.g.
$ beagle-query --start 20060601 --type MailMessage holiday
returns all mails containing the word holiday and sent/received after
20060601. Whats left is providing a nice and intuitive UI for date queries in
beagle-search (beagle-search doesnt support the --start/--end type options).
Anyway, the parent and this reply are offtopic wrt the thread; just wanted to
inform beagle fans of this hidden talisman.

I am thinking the problem is that there has been a glitch in the
indexing, rather than a problem with the searching of the index, do
you know what I mean?

How do I destroy the index and re-index every think?

--
Rob