beagle and evolution

I think I have a problem with  either beagle or evolution or both.

As it stands at the moment
if I type the word "holidays" into the search UI in  the list of
results I get some emails where the subject is "kids holidays" from
back in febuary, and not the email from last week that did not have
the word holiday in it's subject.

I was expecting beagle to be able to search in the message bodies of
emails, not just the headers of emails.

Having said that it does find emails with the word holidays in the
message body, but only old messages, it appears as if at some point in
the last month or two beagle has stopped indexing message bodies from
evolution emails?

Any one else havign this problem?
--
Rob