Re: More Gaim Alias Fixes

On 6/8/06, Joe Shaw <joeshaw novell com> wrote:
Sigh.

On Thu, 2006-06-08 at 13:27 -0400, Joe Shaw wrote:
> Of course, if it didn't work then there's another issue here. :)  But I
> don't think that indexing the alias is the right thing to do.

I just noticed you committed this.  Please back the change out and wait
for approval, or least some discussion, in the future.
Done *blush*

Ok, I was looking into other ways to deal with this, I'm not super
aware of how the hit is getting passed to HitFilter, but it looks like
somewhere in the GaimLog backend were losing that variable. Perhaps we
should handle the alias lookup in the UI.... it seems sloppy and
inappropriate, but I'm not quite sure what else to do...

-Kevin

Cheers,
Kevin Kubasik
http://kubasik.net/blog