Re: beagle and evolution

Hi Rob,

On Mon, 2006-06-05 at 20:34 +1200, Rob Brown-Bayliss wrote:
> I am thinking the problem is that there has been a glitch in the
> indexing, rather than a problem with the searching of the index, do
> you know what I mean?

It certainly sounds like it.  It seems as though Beagle isn't correctly
picking up changes to the on-disk mbox.

Can you file a bug about this, please?  Run beagled with "--debug
--allow-backend EvolutionMail" and attach the beagle and helper logs, so
we can see if there is anything obvious in there.

When I get some free time (hopefully before GUADEC) I'll see if I can
replicate it locally and track it down.

Thanks,