Re: beagle and evolution
- From: Joe Shaw <joeshaw novell com>
- To: Rob Brown-Bayliss <uncertain genius gmail com>
- Cc: dashboard-hackers <Dashboard-hackers gnome org>
- Subject: Re: beagle and evolution
- Date: Thu, 08 Jun 2006 13:32:06 -0400
On Mon, 2006-06-05 at 20:34 +1200, Rob Brown-Bayliss wrote:
> I am thinking the problem is that there has been a glitch in the
> indexing, rather than a problem with the searching of the index, do
> you know what I mean?
It certainly sounds like it. It seems as though Beagle isn't correctly
picking up changes to the on-disk mbox.
Can you file a bug about this, please? Run beagled with "--debug
--allow-backend EvolutionMail" and attach the beagle and helper logs, so
we can see if there is anything obvious in there.
When I get some free time (hopefully before GUADEC) I'll see if I can
replicate it locally and track it down.
] [Thread Prev