Re: Beagle: Consumes lots of memory making the system unusable

Hi,

On Mon, 2005-03-21 at 15:51 +0000, Daniel Drake wrote:
> Shane Bishop wrote:
> > It still has the problem with generating huge amounts of logs.
>
> Same exception message? If so, would I be right in saying that you are an
> Ubuntu user, and don't have libgmime installed (but do have libgmime-sharp)?

The constant looping issue -- resulting in huge logs -- is fixed in CVS.
The root cause though is that you probably have some error when trying
to initialize GMime.  Likely a dependency error in the Ubuntu gmime-cli
(or something like that) package.