Re: Beagle: Consumes lots of memory making the system unusable

I did get it to compile on Tuesday, and then sometime later in the week. It still has the problem with generating huge amounts of logs.
Shane

Daniel Drake wrote:

Hi Shane,

Shane Bishop wrote:

It's actually CVS from last Thursday or Friday. I wasn't able to get cvs to compile at all yesterday. I'll try again today though.

Any progress on this? If you have compilation troubles, please post the compile error.

Daniel