Re: Beagle: Consumes lots of memory making the system unusable

FWIW - libgmime doesn't seem to be considered 'stable' for the hoary
version of ubuntu. For some reason libgmime-cil installed without
problem, but I couldn't find libgmime via the update manager.

I cant remember where I found it, but I installed it from here
http://mirror.clarkson.edu/pub/distributions/ubuntu/pool/universe/g/gmime2.1/libgmime2.1_2.1.11-0ubuntu1_i386.deb

-lukin