Re: Beagle: Consumes lots of memory making the system unusable

I'm not sure what you are referring to (system memory, or actual storage), but I ran into a similar problem the other day. The beagle logs took over my hard drive (all 74 GB), and I could no longer log into gnome, it was crazy. Is there a way to limit this? It took about a week or so from when I had started to run beagle (although I may have had it in debugging mode).
Shane

Sergio Espeja wrote:

Hello!

I've been trying beagle and I notice that when I start
it up (beagled) it takes all the memory disponible.
This makes my system unusable.

I use beagle 0.0.7 and mono 1.1.4.

Do you know how to limit the amount of memory beagle
is going to use? or another solution?

Thanks!
Sergio.

______________________________________________ Renovamos el Correo Yahoo!: ¡250 MB GRATIS! Nuevos servicios, más seguridad http://correo.yahoo.es