Re: Roadmap for the future.
- From: Nat Friedman <nat nat org>
- To: Joe Shaw <joe ximian com>
- Cc: Dashboard Hackers <dashboard-hackers gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Roadmap for the future.
- Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2004 13:06:43 -0500
On Fri, 2004-02-20 at 13:00, Joe Shaw wrote:
> On Thu, 2004-02-19 at 18:44 -0500, Nat Friedman wrote:
> > There's no reason we couldn't have Dashboard.DbusServer as well. And
> > also Dashboard.XRootWinPropServer, Dashboard.UnixSocketServer,
> > Dashboard.BlueToothServer, etc.
> > But this just isn't a priority for me personally and I sure wouldn't
> > accept a patch that *replaces* the existing TCP server.
> But at some point the TCP server needs to go away, or have some sort of
> access control and encryption added to it.
> Remember when I tried to hack your demo at OScon or whatever it was? :)
We could just hack it to only listen on the localhost interface for now.
] [Thread Prev