Re: Roadmap for the future.

Hi

Regarding focus or no focus.

I believe both of the points below will be very hard to do for a
frontend written as a plugin.

For example, I doubt that the xchat python interface gives you
information about individual widgets inside xchat, I also know that the
perl-interface to vim doesn't give you that access.  Neither do they
give you information about when that application is focused.

I think this means that we may have to patch applications instead of
writing plugins.

/Erik