Re: Roadmap for the future.
- From: Joe Shaw <joe ximian com>
- To: Nat Friedman <nat nat org>
- Cc: Dashboard Hackers <dashboard-hackers gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Roadmap for the future.
- Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2004 13:00:57 -0500
On Thu, 2004-02-19 at 18:44 -0500, Nat Friedman wrote:
> There's no reason we couldn't have Dashboard.DbusServer as well. And
> also Dashboard.XRootWinPropServer, Dashboard.UnixSocketServer,
> Dashboard.BlueToothServer, etc.
> But this just isn't a priority for me personally and I sure wouldn't
> accept a patch that *replaces* the existing TCP server.
But at some point the TCP server needs to go away, or have some sort of
access control and encryption added to it.
Remember when I tried to hack your demo at OScon or whatever it was? :)
] [Thread Prev