Re: PC Mag article

Hey Guys,

Dashboard was also in an article in an Australian computer magazine
called APC (Australian Personal Computer). It was in an article about
all the desktop search applications. It was featured along side Google
Desktop Seach and the MSN one aswell.

I might get round to scanning the article so you can check it out some time.

Cheers,

Elliot