Re: More rhythmbox updates & Amazon Search functions

On Mon, 2003-12-29 at 13:08, Lee Willis wrote:
> > As he mentioned in a previous email, all of the backends need to be
> > updated for the new result set stuff.
>
> Do we have a list of outstanding ones, or can I infer it from
> backends/Makefile.am ?  I have some time off later this week in which I
> can look into these sort of things if they're easy fixes but I didn't
> want to tread on toes ...

I don't think so.  I know that Jim did the original patch, so he
probably has a pretty good idea, and there are patches for most of the
other ones.  I suspect there are very few if any that need work here.

> Would that stop a 0.1 release? Or would we ship anyway and hope for some
> constructive feedback?

I think it probably shouldn't, but Nat might feel differently.  I
haven't talked to him since he left.