Re: More rhythmbox updates & Amazon Search functions

On Mon, 2003-12-29 at 17:53, Joe Shaw wrote:

> A release won't happen until Nat gets back from vacation, which is about
> two weeks or so.

I figured that - sorry I wasn't too clear about what I meant ... see
below.

> As he mentioned in a previous email, all of the backends need to be
> updated for the new result set stuff.

Do we have a list of outstanding ones, or can I infer it from
backends/Makefile.am ?  I have some time off later this week in which I
can look into these sort of things if they're easy fixes but I didn't
want to tread on toes ...

> One of the things he mentioned is
> that it's probably not a good thing for all of the backends to be
> producing similar output, so we may want to add renderers for the
> different backends as well.

Would that stop a 0.1 release? Or would we ship anyway and hope for some
constructive feedback?

Lee
--
Lee Willis <lee leewillis co uk>