More rhythmbox updates & Amazon Search functions

I've updated the rhythmbox backend to use Amazon's web services instead
of parsing HTML from hmv.co.uk. The code is a lot simpler, and the
system should be more stable in the long term since we're using a
published API.

The revised patch is at
http://www.leewillis.co.uk/dashboard/albumart_amazon.patch

As part of this there is an AmazonSearchService.cs file which can be
used for other searches, by other backends if needs be, so it's quite
useful. My only reservation is that I'm not sure whether a developer
token can be used in a published system, or whether it needs to be
registered as "multi-user"?  [For now I've left mine out, you'll need a
valid one to test this out - however I've left the HMV.co.uk code in so
you can easily toggle between the two]1

Lee
--
Lee Willis                                lee leewillis co uk