Re: More rhythmbox updates & Amazon Search functions

On Mon, 2003-12-29 at 12:34, Lee Willis wrote:
> On Mon, 2003-12-29 at 17:00, Ryan P Skadberg wrote:
> > Committed
>
> Out of interest, what's left to do before we can get a "release"? Do we
> know?

A release won't happen until Nat gets back from vacation, which is about
two weeks or so.

As he mentioned in a previous email, all of the backends need to be
updated for the new result set stuff.  One of the things he mentioned is
that it's probably not a good thing for all of the backends to be
producing similar output, so we may want to add renderers for the
different backends as well.