Re: Using growisofs without genisoimage?

Josselin Mouette <joss debian org> wrote:

> Le mardi 19 janvier 2010 à 11:19 +0100, Joerg Schilling a écrit :
> > Note that "cdrkit" is in conflict with GPL and Copyright law and thus cannot be
> > lagally distributed.
>
> It is precisely because of the threats that you regularly send about
> cdrkit that I have made this change to the brasero packages.

For the people who are not informed correctly: The initiator of the fork
"cdrkit" is the one who is the initiator of the dispute that began with
attacks against cdrtools.

Nobody forces you to support the people who attack OpenSource and cdrtools.

BTW: Debian made a binding commitment to include the original cdrtools as soon
as possible. Is Debian a trustable partner and will Debian implement binding
commitments? The related packages are waiting for integration since more than
6 months.....

Jörg

--
 EMail:joerg schily isdn cs tu-berlin de (home) Jörg Schilling D-13353 Berlin
       js cs tu-berlin de                (uni)