Re: Using growisofs without genisoimage?

Le mardi 19 janvier 2010 à 10:10 +0100, Joerg Schilling a écrit :
> I am not sure in what relation you are to brasero....

I am one of the packagers of brasero for Debian.

> If brasero would be changed to no longer support mkisofs, this would make
> brasero unusable.

The current version in Debian has zero support for mkisofs/genisoimage,
nor for cdrecord/wodim. I have yet to see bug reports pouring in
explaining that it is unusable.

Thanks to Philippe’s explanations, I’ll re-add a brasero-cdrkit package
for CD-TEXT and video DVD support, but it will not be installed by
default.

Cheers,
--
 .''`.      Josselin Mouette