Re: Brasero 2.27.91 release

On 09/02/2009 03:08 PM, Joerg Schilling wrote:
Sun is one of the _very_ _few_ neutral third parties......Sun is the first
target for someone who would sue someone for cdrtools. So if Sun believes that
there is no problem you could be _very_ _very_ sure that this is correct.

I'm not sure at all. I have read the legal review (I work for Sun), but I won't comment further. All I can say is that Sun is extremely biased and defensive when it comes to things involving the CDDL.