Re: [Banshee-List] Banshee not recognizing my Android Galaxy Nexus phone

On 5 April 2014 02:31, hallansing <hallansingip gmail com> wrote:
ok, almost solved !!!

Great :)

the problem was that udev rule was not firing properly,
to be more precise, it was actually a problem with libusb

<snip />

now mtp-detect runs without sudo
rhythmbox gmtp detects the phone no problem

however here is the kicker ...
banshee still does not recognize the phone... !

so the problem is solved for rhythbox and gmtp but not for banshee...

what do we try next ? :-)  besides upgrading the box... ?

let me know...

Another debug log at this point would be helpful.