Re: [Banshee-List] Import Media By Date Added (Most Recently)

Bingo IBBoard now we're on the same page. Yea I wouldn't want to completely
change the UI just for that. I just thought there was a way to import like
that; I did it once before but I can't remember for the life of me how I was
able to do it. It just would be nice to go to Import Media/Import From
Files/Select Your Files and then another screen would pop up asking Sort
Import By - Name, Size, Type, Date Modified, Most Played, etc., etc.