Re: [Banshee-List] Sync an android device over WiFi

On 03/29/2012 07:31 PM, Bertrand Lorentz wrote:
<snip>
You might also be interested in the FolderSync extension, which is
part of the "Banshee Community Extensions" project. See this thread
for more details about what it does:
https://mail.gnome.org/archives/banshee-list/2011-September/msg00087.html

I'm also interested in being able to sync a device over ssh, so this add-on sounds very interesting. However when I install banshee-community-extensions from the banshee-team ppa (xubuntu oneiric x64), the add-on doesn't seem to be included. Can I find it somewhere else, or is it only available as sourcecode?

thx
Jeroen

--
website: http://budts.be/ - twitter: @teranex