[Banshee-List] Sync an android device over WiFi

I'd like to say the sync feature in Banshee is really awesome since it's able
to convert lossless on the fly. I managed to sync with my Motorola Atrix
over USB by placing .is_audio_player, it's OK. Unfortunately it seems that
sync only works with devices which are connected over USB. When I share my
sdcard using samba filesharing app and mount it as /media/atrix, Banshee
doesn't discover it. It's a bit confusing since Nautilus works with this
mounted dir fine. Are there any restriction for non-usb sources? Could you
please  propose a workaround? Thanks