Re: [Banshee-List] error when building dependencies for Banshee thru Git [mac osx]

Am 15.04.2012, 11:26 Uhr, schrieb Seán Sloane <urbanmad gmail com>:

As I already said: The banshee/ folder (checkout out via git clone from git.gnome.org) should be in the same folder as bockbuild. In your case, this seems to be ~/ (your home folder). Make sure this is met and change into banshee fodler and do ./bootstrap-bundle

Seán, it would help a lot if you actually do what I write :) After sourceing darwin.env, do NOT run ./autogen.sh, but "./bootstrap-bundle". This should do it. Afterwards do: "cd bin/ && mono Banshee.exe --uninstalled".

Greets
Timo