Re: [Banshee-List] error when building dependencies for Banshee thru Git [mac osx]

Am 09.04.2012, 20:58 Uhr, schrieb Seán Sloane <urbanmad gmail com>:

On 09.04.2012, at 20:46, Timo Dörr wrote:

It'll help a lot to see the output of banshee on the terminal. If you've copied it to /Application you can open a terminal an enter:

	cd /Applications/ && Banshee.app/Contents/MacOS/Banshee

The output would be much more helpful.
I don't think the output will be helpful as there is no output ;-)
$ cd /Applications/ && Banshee.app/Contents/MacOS/Banshee
Stacktrace:

No output at all after "Stacktrace"? very strange.

I've just pushed and update to my github repo that might build older libgcrypt on snow leopard. please pull the changes and try again.

Greets,
Timo